My cousin asked me for the recipe of my delicious crab salad. So, I decided to post it instead of mailing it ;)
Prep Time: 20 min
- 400 grams (imitation) crabmeat
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 medium sized red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1½ tablespoons of Parmigiano- Reggiano, grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- Black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the crabmeat, celery, parsley, parmigiano, sugar and mayonnaise.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and serve.